Ades 1 – Call For Paper
1st International Symposium on Asian Languages and Literatures (SALL)
FACULTY OF ARTS
1st International Symposium on
Asian Languages and Literatures (SALL)
5 – 6 May 2011
1st International Symposium on Asian Languages and Literatures is open to posters and papers by scholars in the following topics: Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Urdu Languages, Literatures and Cultures.
First International Asian Languages and Literatures Symposium (SALL) will be held at Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey between 5 and 6 May 2011. The symposium will be organized and hosted by Erciyes University, Faculty of Arts and will cover the topics on Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Urdu Languages, Literatures and Cultures.
The aim of the 1st International Symposium on Asian Languages and Literatures is to explore and contribute to disciplinary and interdisciplinary researches on Asian studies.
The papers may survey and analyze one or more of the following subjects:
- National Language Policies,
- Asian Languages and Comparative Linguistics,
- Comparative Studies of Asian Languages,
- Language and Culture Interactions,
- Teaching Asian Languages as a Second/Foreign Language,
- Translation Problems in Asian Literatures,
- Asian and World Literatures,
- Etymological History of Asian Languages,
- Asian Languages and Information Technologies,
- Asian Languages and Literatures in Turkey and in the World,
- Philosophy and Religion in Asian Literatures,
- Ancient Asian Literature,
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM AND PRESENTATIONS
- Abstracts must be submitted to the following email: email@example.com until 21 March 2011.
- Abstracts should be written in MS Word format and should not exceed 250 words.
- A short curriculum vitae is to be attached.
- Paper abstracts will be evaluated by the technical committee, and those accepted will be classified according to their subjects and announced on 4 April 2011.
- Papers that are not actually presented at the symposium will not be published in the Proceeding.
- Each presenter is expected to finish reading his paper in about 15 minutes, and there will a question and answer section at the end of presentation.
- Presentations are to be given in either Turkish or English. There will be no translation for the presentations.
- There is no registration fee for the symposium.
- Transportation and hotel expenses will be provided by the participants.
- Details of the symposium procedure can be accessed on the symposium website: http://ades.erciyes.edu.tr
Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 21, 2011
Notification of Acceptance of Papers: April 4, 2011
Symposium Dates : May 5-6, 2011
Deadline for Final Paper Submission: June 10, 2011
|Prof. Dr. Bülent Okay||(Ankara University)|
|Prof. Dr. Celal Soydan||(Ankara University)|
|Prof. Dr. Mete Tuncoku||(Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University)|
|Assoc.. Dr. Derya H. Can||(Ankara University)|
|Assoc. Dr. Göksel Türközü||(Erciyes University)|
|Assoc. Dr. Sevinç Üçgül||(Erciyes University)|
|Assist. Prof. Dr. Hasan Baktır||(Erciyes University)|
|Assoc. Dr. Beyhan Asma||(Russian Language and Literature)|
|Assist. Prof. Dr. Ali Küçükler||(Indian Languages and Literatures)|
|Assist. Prof. Dr. Pınar Akdoğan||(Japanese Language and Literature)|
|Lecturer. Dr. Hatice Köroğlu Türközü||(Korean Language and Literature)|
|Reader Ayhan Kuşçuluo||(Japanese Language and Literature)|
|Reader Didem Yılmaz||(Chinese Language and Literature)|
|Assistant Erdem Erinç||(Russian Language and Literature)|
|Assistant Feyza Görez||(Chinese Language and Literature)|
Secretary : Assist Prof. Dr. Ali Küçükler – Assistant Feyza Görez
Address : Erciyes University Faculty of Arts, 38039 Kayseri / Turkey
Phone : +90 352 437 93 42
Fax : +90 352 437 93 43
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://ades.erciyes.edu.tr